OWN (Ontario Web Developers Network) provides an opportunity for eligible Ontarians in predominantly Black communities to become full stack web developers.
Jumpstart your career and become a certified full stack developer.
WEB DEVELOPMENT BOOTCAMP
Full-time intensive training that will get you job ready in 12 weeks
• 18 years of age or older
• Holds PR, Refugee status or Canadian
• Resident of Ontario
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Individuals who are unemployed, precariously employed, or employed with low household income
• Individuals who are not participating in full-time training, education
• CLB 6 / IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 46-59 and over
• Interested in pursuing a career in IT
UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS
in Application Development, Computer Science and Software Engineering Principals
• With digital and technical training
• Hands-on projects to expand your developer portfolio
• Extensive career and employment support including technical resume, interview and job hunting workshops
• Technical Mentorship from professional Web Developers
• Employer networking
• Pre-employment training and Career advancement skills
** Financial stipend to offset the cost of the course (for eligible applicants)
There are only limited spots available to fill across multiple classes.
To register for an information session, visit https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/own-ontario-web-developers-network-info-session-tickets-152140627713?aff=DLF
For more information, contact: email@example.com
This Employment Ontario project is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.